The 2FO Cliplite puts precision fit at your toe tips, providing unparalleled pedal input for on-trail control. The micro-adjustable BOA® Li2 dials combined with a welded upper provide a ridiculously comfortable fit. Built on a cushioned EVA foam midsole and relaxed fit last, the 2FO Cliplite keeps you locked in and cooled down for all-day riding without sacrificing off-the-bike comfort and style. The shoe rides on our SlipNot™ FG rubber sole delivering best-in-class pedal grip and connection when hitting full send. The 2FO Cliplite is perfectly adjusted for all-out trail speed.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Welded upper protects and holds the foot to protect and ventilate while tackling gnarly terrain.
- Independent BOA® Li2 Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® guarantee.
- Lollipop™ nylon shank is paired with an EVA midsole to flex where needed while remaining stiff for pedaling.
- Micro-perforated synthetic provides a soft and supple feel without sacrificing protection and durability.
- XPEL™ hydrophobic lining provides cushioning and doesn’t retain water.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket guides the cleat into the pedal for insanely fast engagement.
- Approximate weight: 424g (1/2 pair, Size 44)